The work of Drumalis is supported by a group of volunteers whose friendly willing service adds another dimension to the life of the Drumalis.
Their contributions include:
- Tour guide of Heritage House and Gardens
- Caring for the carers
- Gardening and flower arranging
- IT, publicity and communications
- Traffic and Parking attendant
- Administration backup
- Repository duty
- Prayer Support
- Guidance and help
- Facilitating groups
- Assisting with Parish Retreats
Would you like to become a volunteer? Contact Maura through the Drumalis Office.
Volunteers at Christmas Carers Day on 7 December 2011 with team members Sr Margaret Rose and Maura - seated at table are Eileen, Deirdre, Joan, Camilla & Liz. Thank you all for your help and enthusiasm throughout the year!